HCS Complaints Procedure

If anyone is unhappy with any part of HCS service, or if they have a complaint to make, we would like to know about it as soon as possible in order to resolve the situation quickly.  All complaints will be treated seriously and confidentially.


How do I make a complaint?

  1. Speak to someone informally - If you are receiving our counselling service, please try to talk your concerns over with your counsellor if you can.

  2. Make a formal complaint - A formal complaint should be made in the first instance to the Managing Director. This can be in person by appointment, by telephone, or in writing by email or letter.  Please contact: 


or Post to:

35 Morgan Le Fay Drive

Chandlers Ford


SO53 4JQ

Please Click the link below for further information